If a library offers a great resource, but nobody knows about it, does it make a difference?
Libraries often struggle to spread the word about premium databases, programs, and services. Meanwhile, your community asks Google for help every day with questions like:
- What's the best way to learn Spanish?
- Which books should I be reading with my child?
- Where can I find help filling out this job application?
Isn't that frustrating? If only you could let them know, right then, about the resources that already exist at the library.
Now you can. With Libre Ads, you show up first in local Google searches:
Wait, isn't that expensive?
Nope. Google offers Ad Grants to non-profits (that's you) of $10,000 a month in advertising credit.
We'll help you apply for free. Then you can manage it yourself or sign up with us. The grant is yours; you pay us to help you use it effectively.
What exactly does Koios do?
- We help you apply for the grant, usually a two-week turnaround.
- We set up campaigns based on your priorities. Let's say you want to promote your language learning resources. We set it up so that your ad pops up when someone in your area types in 'learn spanish'.
- We help you keep the grant. Google has program requirements, we keep you in compliance.
- We look for improvements. By analyzing Google searches and marketing data we can adjust your campaigns to better reach the people who are looking for what you have.
And does it work?
Ask Washoe County Library System--they increased their Brainfuse usage by 33% after just one month.
How do I learn more?
Speaking of which, meet some of our clients:
How many searches are you missing?
Enter your email below,
and we'll send you our free Opportunity Report.
How many people searched for "genealogy" last month in your service area? We know the answer (and we want you to know too).